OZwizardz™ - Official Forum

Teamwork divides effort and multiplies effect..

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Sand and Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
s o u l s k i n
Marquis 3
Marquis 3

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Sand and Stone   Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Sand and Stone

Two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"

The other friend replied: "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen

Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Sand and Stone   Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:12 pm

hmm.. i think i've read something relevant na story.. anyway..
moral lesson: LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.

kapag dinala nyo forever mga hurts sa loob nyo, tas pag naipon yan, baka bgla nalang kaung sumabog. don't let them get into you.. let ur hurts go.. db nga may mga nagsasabi forgive and forget? kasi wala namang magandang naidudulot ang pagtago ng feelings of hurt dba.. dagdag problema lang un.

kapag naman may nagawang mabuti or maganda sainyo ang isang tao, forever treasure them in ur heart kasi oonti na nga alng tao na ganyan, kakalimutan mo pa ba? dba? Smile be thankful that there are still people that car about u and that they are doing these things for you. Thank them in the best possible way, and let them feel that they are also loved! ^^3

~queen~

For all your digital art needs:
[Tarpaulin Printing, T-shirt Printing, Business Cards, Posters, Stickers, Tags, etc.]
please visit our website!: http://digicrafts.multiply.com

~mark30rae~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digicrafts.multiply.com
mayten
Viscount 2
Viscount 2

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-12-23

PostSubject: aray ku pu..   Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:01 am

aray daw sbi ni mayten. sbi naman ni elay, pde ba umiyak?

aminin ko, i've been living in hatred for the past 2 yrs dhl sa mga taong nanakit sakin.. forgiveness un ang di ko kaya ibigay.. laki effect sakin sobra.. pro lately narealize ko, ano nga bang good ang nabibigay sakin nung hatred..while i live my life in the shadows, sila naman ok na ok lng.. ehehe..

kaya sabi ko, goal ko before i turn 20, maclose na ung mga gnun. forgive kung forgive, forget kng kinakailangan. burden eh. literal na burden.

siguro nga mas ok na isipin nlng kng ano ung mga nagawa nilang mabuti, kung meron man. hehehe!!

nice one kuya soul!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandman6665
Knight 2
Knight 2

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Hmmmn...   Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:34 am

@soul
Hmmmnn.. eng ganda nga bro.. try ko sa kuya ko minsan..wakokok

@mahal kow
ngaun ko lng nabsa thresd n to, and naalala ko ung cnbi kow..

"Leave it to the past.." kc po what important is ung ngaun, that ur still there at nakatayo pa din.. all you have to do is to stay strong.. and we can only to that kung paptawad tau, kalimutan ang dapatkalimutan, at magcmula..

baka maiyak ang ong ong..yan n lng, yan n ung pinakamaikli kong nakayanan.. wahehe..

I'l always be here pig at lahat ng friends natin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.robertthomas.grafx-ideas.com
kiara
Forum King/Queen
Forum King/Queen

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sand and Stone   Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:57 pm

yikes! mahirap makirelate wahahaha.........becoz ive been living in hatred for a couple of months lang naman...ewan ko ba pero there's this person lang na di ko alam why i cant forget........and neither forgive.........pero im trying to........

i mean i know i cant always hate him.......but then..........he hurt me so much eh wahahaha...........(baliw!)

but just the same, we really have to let go of hatred...kasi we cant go on...and find a new one kung laging nasa shadow tau ng hatreds natin.......i know that........and im miserable becoz of that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kiara8888.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand and Stone   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

Sand and Stone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1